The Savvy Saved Women Entrepreneurs Virtual Summit was created to help women in a few ways:
- Allow women to see that success is possible
- Allow women to understand how to run a business the right way
- Allow women to understand that God is concerned with business
- Allow women to the opportunity to live out dreams and reach goals in life
- Allow women to see the many different ways God can use them
This summit was created by LaTara Ham-Ying, success solutions strategist and lifestyle coach, a woman who gets that it takes action to see success in your life. She saw a need for women who are Christians to have a platform whereby which they can feel comfortable enough to speak about God, how He works in their business, and why. She sees the Savvy Saved Women as a great platform for the solution.
With over 20 years of entrepreneurial endeavors under her belt, it is LaTara’s desire to help women see that the impossible in their business is possible when they walk a path that is obediently blessed! It is her desire to see women entrepreneurs achieve beyond their wildest dreams simply because they stood on the promise of the Almighty God, our Creator.
With the Savvy Saved Women Entrepreneur Virtual Summit LaTara is able to bring together women from all walks of life and stages of existence into an arena where they can learn from some of the more seasoned Christian Woman entrepreneurs when it comes to areas pertaining to life and business.
The Big DREAM for the Summit is to have two to three summits per year each speaking to specific needs of the Christian woman entrepreneur and those seeking to start their own businesses. On the horizon for the Summit is…
- Virtual Career Summit Summit: At this event women will learn about the various types of businesses they can start online and how to take it offline with success.
- Finance Matters Summit: Hear from some of the top financial industry expert who happen to be women who love the Lord; who will share just how much finance matters in business, how to create financial success, and what to avoid when it comes to money matters.
- When Ministry is Your Business Summit: Hear from women in ministry leadership as they speak on various areas of running a ministry that is your business.
If you would like to be a speaker at any of the summits listed above or for the 2013 Savvy Saved Women Entrepreneurs General Summit please email email@example.com and providing your name, contact information, business name including 3 to 5 sentences about your business, url, and three ideas for topics for the summit you would like to participate in.